REINVENTION PLAYBOOK MUSINGS

sheri's blog
Self-care is where you put your oxygen mask on first. No one else can do this for you and you cannot help another person if you are deprived of sleep, good food, or self-care.
Read More
Happiness is both an attitude and an action word and each of us is responsible for both
Read More
Work SMARTER: Quarter-end is a great time to re-evaluate where you stand with progress on your SMARTER Goals.
Read More
Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer. It’s time to celebrate, shop, or wear interesting clothing.
Read More
Consistency is the quality of patience, persistence and perseverance and procrastination is the opposite characteristic.
Read More
90% of Life is Showing Up, a quote attribute to Woody Allen. The other 10% is perspiration. Let's do this!
Read More
Enhance your brain function by keeping your brain active by solving puzzles, reading and interacting with others.
Read More
A spiritual retreat is an activity that replenishes our spirit and our body so we may continue to focus on our life purpose.
Read More
Empathetic Listening builds on Effective Listening. It is a learned skill and requires practice.
Read More
3D-NOBG_
Take these steps towards your Reinvention!

Get instant access to my FREE ebook "3 Steps to Reinvent You: Go From Stuck to Excited & Fulfilled"  Simply tell me where I should send it below.

Scroll to Top